Note: The Portfolio Plugin must be installed before these options are available. Install the Portfolio Plugin via Appearance > Install Plugins.
Access the Portfolio Theme Options via Appearance > Theme Options > Portfolio.
Default Portfolio Page Layout
Set the default Layout of the Portfolio pages i.e. Index, Archive, Categories.
Column 1 Sidebar
If you have chosen a Portfolio Page Layout to contain a sidebar, you can choose which side to use on Column 1 here. See Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Widget Areas to create more than the default 2 sidebar widget areas.
Column 2 Sidebar
If you have chosen a Portfolio Page Layout to contain a sidebar, you can choose which side to use on Column 2 here. See Appearance > Theme Options > Layout > Widget Areas to create more than the default 2 sidebar widget areas.
Select the display Format of the posts on Portfolio pages.
- Normal will display posts stack on top of each other
- Grid will display the posts a grid layout
- Masonry Grid will display the posts as a grid layout and optimal position based on available vertical space, like a mason fitting stones in a wall
Set the number of Columns to display the posts in. Layout Format has to be set to Grid or Masonry Grid.
Boxed Post Style
This option allows you to display posts with a Boxed / Non-Boxed style.
- Disabled Boxed Style
- Enabled Boxed Style
The Boxed Style is set via the Appearance > Customize > Customize Skins > Body > Element Areas
Select a page which acts as the Portfolio home page. By default Portfolio index page will display.
Display Portfolio Page Link
Display a Portfolio home page link at the bottom of each Portfolio Post. This will link back to the parent Portfolio Page.
Display Search Bar
Add a Search Bar to the Blog pages. Choose from the following options:
- Search Bar – A traditional search bar which will display the results on a search page
- Search Filter – Search the posts on that current blog page and it will filter the posts based on the keyword entered
- Search Filter + Highlight – This option uses the Search Filter as above, with the added feature of Highlighting the keyword entered within the post
Choose the Blog pagination style using the following options:
- Ajax Click Load – This option dynamically loads the posts onto the Blog page and displays a Load More button when more posts are available to load
- Ajax Scroll Load – This option is the same as above but instead of a Load More button, it will display more posts when you scroll to the bottom of the page
- Page Numbers – This option uses the traditional method of displaying page numbers
The number of posts displayed per page or per ajax load is set via WordPress Admin > Settings > Reading > Blog pages show at most
Choose where to display the Featured Image of a Post. This option can be overwritten via the Post > Post Layout > Featured Image Display
Portfolio Archive Pages
Choose what position to align Portfolio Page Images.
Enter the Portfolio Page Image size. Choose from the following sizes: thumbnail, medium, large, full or set a custom size e.g. 980×400
Single Portfolio Images
Choose to enable or disable the lightbox script on Single Post Images.
Enter the Singe Portfolio Post Image size. Choose from the following sizes: thumbnail, medium, large, full or set a custom size e.g. 980×400