Learn how to set a Background Color & Background Image for the entire site. This setting is useful if you’re using the Boxed site layout.
Background Skin Settings
All options below can be found within:
WordPress Admin > Appearance > Skin Editor > Background
Use this option to set the Background Color.
Use this option to set a Background Image. You can position the following settings to position the image.
- Center Center
- Center Top
- Center Bottom
- Left Top
- Left Center
- Left Bottom
- Right Top
- Right Center
- Right Bottom
- Repeat ( Ideal for pattern images )
- Repeat X – Repeat along the X axis
- Repeat Y – Repeat along the Y axis
- No Repeat
- Cover – This option sets the image to cover the entire area
- Contain – This option sets the image to contain itself within the area